I wanted to make something that really tasted like a treat this morning but that was still chock-full of healthy ingredients. I made this as a little boost before hitting the gym (trying to get back into it). Having something tasty to eat or drink beforehand makes it feel a little more enticing. This smoothie is full of antioxidants and great energy boosters.
- 1 banana
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp of rolled oats
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of maca
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups of non-dairy milk
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your favourite cup, jar, mug, and enjoy!