To complete what I’ve decided to call my “Blueberry Chai Breakfast Trilogy,” here is the final instalment: Blueberry Chai Smoothie. Perfect for when you are on-the-go, or when you just want a lighter breakfast. It’s refreshing and sweet, with a bit of kick from the ginger.
Makes 2 servings
Time: 5 mins
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp of ground ginger (or better yet, use small chunk of fresh ginger)
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 2 cups of non-dairy milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maca root powder
- handful of greens
- Easiest directions ever: put everything into a blender and blend!
- Serve in your favourite cup or mason jar and enjoy!