This smoothie is quite easy to put together and is a great way to start the day or to have as an afternoon snack on a hot afternoon.
Prep time 5 mins
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup of frozen Goji berries
- 1 cup of frozen mixed berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries)
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp maca root powder (optional)
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 cup cold water
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Serve in two large glasses or mason jars and garnish with fresh mint (optional). Enjoy!