If you would’ve told me that I would be super into cauliflower a few years ago, I would’ve scoffed in your face. I used to refer to it as broccoli’s bland and boring cousin. But these days cauliflower is pretty much everywhere, and used for everything: rice, pizza, wings! And like any good vegan, s I’m sure everyone knows, and I have gotten into it in a big way. Anytime I see cauliflower wings at a restaurant, I am sure to order them! At home baked cauliflower is one of my favourite snacks or appetizers. Here I’m sharing my go-to flavour combinations: Garlic Lemon Pepper and Spicy Curry.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 4 tbsp Grape seed or olive oil
Lemon Pepper Mixture
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
Spicy Curry Mixture
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the head of cauliflower into bite-sized florets.
- Put half of the cauliflower florets into a mixing bowl and add in two tbsps of oil.
- Pour in the Garlic Lemon Pepper spice mixture onto the florets and mix so that all of the florets are evenly coated.
- Spread them evenly onto one side of a baking sheet.
- Add the remaining florets into the mixing bowl and add the remaining two tbsps of oil.
- Add in the Spicy Curry spice mixture and mix so that all of the cauliflower florets are evenly coated.
- Spread them evenly onto the other side of the baking sheet
- Bake for 20 mins, flipping them after 10 mins.
- Let cool for 10 mins and serve as a snack, an appetizer or as a tasty side dish.